This post should really be called “2017: The Year the Liv Loved Listicles and the Number 5!” All jokes aside, this year was good to me, both personally and on my blog! I got to travel a little bit (and share that experience with you all), I test out new makeup products, I stepped up my skincare routine with more Korean beauty items, and am more hydrated than ever. It’s been rad and here are some more rad things from 2017, all laid out in clean, crisp, top 5 lists!
Top 5 Blog Posts (as told by my stats):
- Banana Facials: Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Cream Foam Cleanser – Review
- Riverdale Inspired Makeup: Josie
- Summer Beauty Haul: My Wallet Is Crying
- Makeup Is Not for Girls Like You
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Wearing Makeup
Top 5 Blogging Accomplishments:
- Buying my URL and becoming andlivloves.com
- Swapping out the Brightness meter for Highlight and Fill Light when editing my photos
- Successfully completing Blogmas
- Sharing a few more personal posts about my (usually sad) life experiences
- Reaching my end of the year goal of 350 followers
Top 5 Personal Moments of 2017:
- Visiting The National World War II Musuem
- Turning 21
- Snagging a summer internship
- Realizing that I want to become a teacher
- Ending my fall semester with a 4.0
Thank you all for rocking with me this past year! I’ve really enjoyed writing posts, taking pictures, and sharing them all with you, as well as getting to read y’all’s comments and ideas! You are all very beautiful people (inside and out probably!) and I wish you all a wonderful 2018.
What are your top moments from 2017?
Thanks for reading!
Until next time, have an awesome rest of your day and an amazing rest of your week!